NZNOG 2019 update - registrations opening very soon
Dave Mill
2018-11-21 20:56:48 UTC
Hi all

The NZNOG conference is being held in Napier during the week of 28 Jan to 1
Feb, 2019. The conference proper is held on the Thursday and Friday.

Pricing and overview here - http://www.nznog.org/nznog-2019

We have scouted out accommodation for you -
http://www.nznog.org/nznog-2019/nznog-2019-accommodation

We have 3 different workshops available prior to the conference proper -
http://www.nznog.org/nznog-2019/nznog-2019-workshop-and-tutorials

We have accepted various talks and are starting to publish details on the
following page -
http://www.nznog.org/nznog-2019/nznog-2019-conference-speakers

If you haven't submitted a talk and are still keen please do so. We still
have some time available.

Registrations will open very soon! Feel free to book your travel and
accommodation in the meantime. We have much more space for the conference
proper than last year.

Cheers
Dave