[nznog] Get your own strawberries email
Dean Pemberton
2007-12-19 22:29:30 UTC
Hi all.

You no doubt will have all seen/heard about the latest viral (in the
spreading, not the harming sense) email doing the rounds.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4330204a11.html

I'm interested in what the breadth and depth of this email is, what the
average branch size was etc.
Could any of you who received the email (and if you got multiple copies
that would be cool) forward me a copy with all the cascade still intact.
I'm going to anonymise all the results, so don't worry about being
identified.

Dean
Matthew Poole
"Don't use force. Get a bigger hammer."
Dean Pemberton
2007-12-19 23:09:59 UTC
I didn't realise that there were two until I started this. Let me have
both =)
Now to write some perl to make sense of all this.... before I go on
holiday tomorrow =)

Dean
Andy Linton
2007-12-19 23:50:24 UTC
Post by Dean Pemberton
Hi all.
You no doubt will have all seen/heard about the latest viral (in the
spreading, not the harming sense) email doing the rounds.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4330204a11.html
I'm interested in what the breadth and depth of this email is, what the
average branch size was etc.
Could any of you who received the email (and if you got multiple copies
that would be cool) forward me a copy with all the cascade still intact.
I'm going to anonymise all the results, so don't worry about being
identified.
Dean,

This is a much better problem for research. See this story!

WARNING - content may offend:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4331070a4560.html

You can even reuse most of questions with minor rewording:

I'm interested in what the breadth and depth of this, what the
average size was etc. Could any of you who get new trousers for Xmas send
details? I'm going to anonymise all the results, so don't worry about being
identified.

Enjoy a beer at Christmas but remember always drink in moderation. (_x_)

andy
Jonathan Brewer
2007-12-19 23:59:18 UTC
I live under a rock. Can someone please spam me with the email in question?

Dean
Dean Pemberton
2007-12-20 01:48:34 UTC
http://stuff.co.nz/4329911a6011.html